Pre requirements help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mylifedreamtoDMD.

Reaction score
I have a question. I will be starting my pre requirement classes I have some that are over 15 years old my question is should I take chemistry and physics together or would that be hard. This is what I am planning to take I have micro that I took in 2017 so I will use that as a biology. So Precalculus, intro bio and lab,
Principles of chemistry 1&2 , principles of physics 1&2, organic chemistry 1&2 or bio chemistry.

Members don't see this ad.

Some pre-reqs you may not have to retake. My physics 1 & 2 classes, and math were over 15 years old and were accepted. I only had to retake the bio and chem classes. Those need to be within the last 5 years.

Reactions: 1 user
If taking "chemistry and physics together" may cause some hardships, one wonders what life in dental school might be like.
Few schools require courses to be less than 5 years old, although they would certainly want to be convinced that the synapses are firing on all 8 cylinders.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users