Pre-requisite Courses

Started by PrePTguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PrePTguy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. ) I believe every 10 years, students have to re-take their pre-requisite courses. Is that true?
2.) This may be something that I should ask my college, but if I were to graduate but I feel that I would need to retake a certain course, can I re-take it in another major?
 
1) Depends on each school. Look on the PTCAS website. Most schools do have a certain number of years though.

2) Also depends on each school, but most don't care where you take your classes. They care about your grade, but you can take any course at community college or university. I retook a major course at a different school and it wasn't a problem.