Pre-Vet Internships or Oppurtunities

Started by kat13271
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kat13271

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I am on two waitlists I am afraid/thinking I will probably not get in this year. Now I am trying to research other chances to get experience. I already graduated with my B.S. in Animal Science, and I would really like a paying job vs. a masters program. Does anyone know of a good web site or resource for internships or work? I have done several Google searches, checked intern web sites, etc. Nothing really seems very comprehensive or helpful. I am also considering looking for a job as a vet assistant, but I would like to do something really interesting or different.

Thanks!
 
University of Vermont has a great list on their animal science website. if you google animal internships, it will come up. Good luck!