preadmission SGU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDandreea

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

After applying to SGU in february with all the supporting documents minus mcat score because i will take it for the fisrt time this septem,ber, i was preaccepted yesterday. they told me basically that i'm in as long as i'm getting at least 8 on each section of MCAT and i'm finishing my biology degree.
does anyone know what does this mean? would that mean that they don't give such a high importance to mcat as long as i was preaccepted without the score? what are my chances?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

After applying to SGU in february with all the supporting documents minus mcat score because i will take it for the fisrt time this septem,ber, i was preaccepted yesterday. they told me basically that i'm in as long as i'm getting at least 8 on each section of MCAT and i'm finishing my biology degree.
does anyone know what does this mean? would that mean that they don't give such a high importance to mcat as long as i was preaccepted without the score? what are my chances?
thanks

It means if you screw up the MCAT super bad like 17 you are not in, it is conditional, US schools do this too, 8 8 8 is 24, a fair MCAT

A good MCAT is 30

If you have a Good GPA like 3.5 and end up with a 30 or better MCAT I would apply to US schools and forget SGU.