predental switch to premed...I'm a smarty pants.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexterraz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Well I'm a switch to premed...its atleast a possibility. I just realized that I am smarter than alot of pre med kiddies and I don't even study to get the grades I get. LOL I know that sounds bad, but its pretty true, atleast down here in Florida where I am. I am a sophomore in college and while I have been on the predental track for quite sometime, I just am not totally sure if that is what I want for my future. It makes good money sure...but will I truly love it; that I am not sure. I am transferring this fall into the University of Florida as a nutritional science major (they're reccomended premed/predental emphasis major and I am minoring in jouirnalism or linguistics. I really have no volunteer experience but the idea of working at a hopsital greatly intrigues me, it looks fun and exciting. I have a 3.75 GPA, and have taken hard classes and almost all pre med requirements, besides physics, can anyone help me with what I should be doing or any opinions on how to make myself the best applicant possible. I'd appreciate this greatly...the whole idea of medical school is really exciting....

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by exmike
please do not feed the trolls.

:laugh: :laugh: i didnt want to be the first one to respond. thanks mike.

look man its nice and all you are a genius and all...but do you really need go showing off? just say you are interested in medicine and would appreciate any help you would need in the future as you go on to apply to med if you end up doing that.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you're so smart, figure it out yourself

hahaha...I was only kidding ::friendly nudge to the stomach::, take a chill pill!

Originally posted by dexterraz
hahaha...I was only kidding ::friendly nudge to the stomach::, take a chill pill!

yeah we get trolls all the time and it just gets annoying.

if that was just a psuedotroll effort...then its all good. we all get humbled by sdn.