Predicting real based on AAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So, my AAMC FL2, FL3 and sample yielded scores of 519,516 and (518*) respectively. Each was taken at the beginning of February, beginning of March and today, respectively. Looking at the average and spread of those values, my confidence interval for my real MCAT this coming Friday is 515-519.

Does this seem like a good method of judging how I will perform?

My goal is a 512, anything higher than that is just brownie points. I’m kind of just curious to know if the AMC FLs will correlate well enough with my real exam score to indicate that a 512 is likely.

Note* I’m not stressing over the real exam and I feel very confident. I am more or less just curious if the full length performance tends to correlate with actual performance.

Members don't see this ad.

According to many test takers, the AAMC is within the ballpark range of the actual score. You got this!

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I scored 1 pt higher on the real deal than the AAMC practice, and 5-10 pts higher on the real deal than 3rd party practice

Reactions: 1 user
Lawper is spot on with that number prediction. Keep your studies up, sprint through the finish line, and collect your great score in 30 days!