Predictive value for comsae for step 2 ce

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AngelBear

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone-

I was wondering if anyone can share their comsae scores (A,B,C) and how they really fared on the real things. In reading other forums from step 1 it looks like people are getting about 60 points over the comsae. I know its not supposed to predict your actual scores but its just nice to know especially during this excruciating period of waiting. I took it 7/7/11 and hoping scores come out SOON !!

Members don't see this ad.

I took COMSAE A and I am really hoping that I go at least 60 points higher, more like a 100. Who knows, its a waiting game now.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah COMSAE 2B was kinda wacked for me as well. I thought I was the only one that thought it was harder than the others. According to 2A and 2C i should have at least passed. I just need a pass NBOME !! Give me a freaking break !!

I will post scores when i take it. I take USMLE II august 8 and Comlex II 24th. I got a 523 on form 2b about 6 weeks out from the exam. I am not some amazing test taker or anything like that but i had been doing UWORLD For about 3 weeks by then. Most of the 4th years in my class that i talked to that studied at all prior to taking a comsae saw jumps in their score of at least 20 pts and some as high as 100 pts.

I will post scores when i take it. I take USMLE II august 8 and Comlex II 24th. I got a 523 on form 2b about 6 weeks out from the exam. I am not some amazing test taker or anything like that but i had been doing UWORLD For about 3 weeks by then. Most of the 4th years in my class that i talked to that studied at all prior to taking a comsae saw jumps in their score of at least 20 pts and some as high as 100 pts.
We'll see. When scores come out this friday I'll post my COMSAE scores along with my COMLEX Step 2 score. I'm hoping that the COMLEX step 2 score is better than form B which I did the best on.

We'll see. When scores come out this friday I'll post my COMSAE scores along with my COMLEX Step 2 score. I'm hoping that the COMLEX step 2 score is better than form B which I did the best on.

Some people say C is the most bogus and thus most similar to the real deal, but i have heard B is more representative in terms of level of difficulty. I just want to break 600:xf:

yeah COMSAE 2B was kinda wacked for me as well. I thought I was the only one that thought it was harder than the others. According to 2A and 2C i should have at least passed. I just need a pass NBOME !! Give me a freaking break !!

How have you prepped???? I think you world is soooo much more challenging that when you do the comlex you will think its not as difficult. I would still have done combank/quest just to get in the swing of thing. GL:)