1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Predictive value for comsae for step 2 ce

Discussion in 'Step II' started by AngelBear, Jul 22, 2011.

1. AngelBear

AngelBear Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi everyone-

I was wondering if anyone can share their comsae scores (A,B,C) and how they really fared on the real things. In reading other forums from step 1 it looks like people are getting about 60 points over the comsae. I know its not supposed to predict your actual scores but its just nice to know especially during this excruciating period of waiting. I took it 7/7/11 and hoping scores come out SOON !!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Slevin

Physician 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I hear you. Took step 2 on 7/8 and now playing the waiting game

4. DC DOC

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I took COMSAE A and I am really hoping that I go at least 60 points higher, more like a 100. Who knows, its a waiting game now.

5. Slevin

Resident [Any Field]
    I took all 3 and I hope I got 100 points higher than B, but anything higher than I did on C would be great as well.

6. AngelBear

AngelBear Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah COMSAE 2B was kinda wacked for me as well. I thought I was the only one that thought it was harder than the others. According to 2A and 2C i should have at least passed. I just need a pass NBOME !! Give me a freaking break !!

7. Slevin

Resident [Any Field]
    I found form B to be the easiest with form A to be the second hardest and form C to be the worst of the COMSAE exams

8. Soccer171983

Soccer171983 living the dream
    7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I will post scores when i take it. I take USMLE II august 8 and Comlex II 24th. I got a 523 on form 2b about 6 weeks out from the exam. I am not some amazing test taker or anything like that but i had been doing UWORLD For about 3 weeks by then. Most of the 4th years in my class that i talked to that studied at all prior to taking a comsae saw jumps in their score of at least 20 pts and some as high as 100 pts.

9. Slevin

Resident [Any Field]
    We'll see. When scores come out this friday I'll post my COMSAE scores along with my COMLEX Step 2 score. I'm hoping that the COMLEX step 2 score is better than form B which I did the best on.

10. Soccer171983

7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Some people say C is the most bogus and thus most similar to the real deal, but i have heard B is more representative in terms of level of difficulty. I just want to break 600:xf:

11. Soccer171983

7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    How have you prepped???? I think you world is soooo much more challenging that when you do the comlex you will think its not as difficult. I would still have done combank/quest just to get in the swing of thing. GL:)