Pregnancy while studying?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

degol

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If someone has experience about the following, please reply:

If you start an Advanced Standing program, and your spouse gets pregnant while you are studying, does your health insurance covers the expense of her medical care? What should you do?

Also, If anyone has any clue how much are the costs of giving a birth in US for a foreign student or dependant?

thanks!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

If someone has experience about the following, please reply:

If you start an Advanced Standing program, and your spouse gets pregnant while you are studying, does your health insurance covers the expense of her medical care? What should you do?

Also, If anyone has any clue how much are the costs of giving a birth in US for a foreign student or dependant?

thanks!:thumbup:

i dont know about health insurance if covers your spouse or not butnormal delivery without healthinsurance ca cost around 1200$plus hospital expences.that what i paid when i was pregnant with my daughterbecoz my husband works as independent contracter so we dont have health insurance.we just went to thedocterand told him about our situation hope this will help u. cost can depend on area as wll

Hi,
If u have taken insurence for your spouse then it should cover everything you would pay $0.
Most importantly ,If you have gynecologist and the hospital that is affiliated with the insurence that u have.