Position Swap Prelim surgery in a solid well-known program in NYC, looking for cat IM anywhere

Started by drmad
Tags Tags
residency swap
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Perhaps the 2 of you should talk to each other?

 
Hi..I matched into categorical IM in NJ, but I ultimately want to do gen surg...I would be interested in a prelim spot in NYC
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, i matched prelim surgery in a solid well-known program in NYC, where they have PGY2 prelim. I learn that they often keep a few prelims for their cat Surgery. I'm looking for a cat IM anywhere. I will begin my prelim year in July 2021
I matched PGY1 IM in Bradenton FL, I am definitely interested.
 
Perhaps the 2 of you should talk to each other?

I was just looking to connect these two!