Premed girls - Friend or Foe?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I will say this though about girls and tests. Probably because of the way society is, girls can get away with crying and b*tching and most likely get a delay or a retest. A guy is expected to be a lot more "responsible" is the word I guess I should use. He's expected to be help responsible for the score he gets on that day.

I mean, if I had the flu and was dribbling snot down my nose and holding in diarrhea by squeezing my butt cheeks I still took tests and finals. I was in the ER until 3am in the morning? I still took the final that day at 8am. Girls, they sometimes get an almost additional entire quarter delay on some of their classes!

Members don't see this ad.

TTSD, dude - I can't stop laughing here ... :laugh: :laugh:

Good one !

i have to admit i was a lil' guilty of the 'cry and beg for retake' at times during college. . .no more though! and. . . just in case anyone's interested ( had to go look this up), twiggy was 32-22-32, and kate moss is 33-23-35 at 5 foot 7. just please, please never tell any girl you are dating that you want her to have a 20 inch waist, or 26 inch hips. she will either become anorexic or, more hopefully, laugh in your face :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by TTSD
You mean Asian look ;-)
Ummm.... :confused:... oook. Asians look prepubescent?

Originally posted by ~EnnI~
Ummm.... :confused:... oook. Asians look prepubescent?

Nonono.. But you gotta admit.. as an Asian myself I have resigned my fate to having an ambition of finding someone no bigger than a B. Of course, by constantly stating this ambition is probably a large factor as to why I am still single :0-(

Originally posted by the_equalizer
Ok youngin's, it's time for big daddy to let you know why premed girls are a blessing in disguise. They know they're smart, and they rarely go out, but when they do the guys that hit on them try to use weak lines like "Wow, you are so stimulating to talk to." Suck MY stimulation chump. A lot of these girls are pretty cute, and they're "girly", you know what I mean. They don't hit the weights, but they run every once in a while. They take great care of themselves and they're always dressed all pretty and their hair is all nice and everything. Her grades tell her that she's smart, she wants to feel like she's cute. Do with this what you will.

if u break down my psychology in public ever again..im going to .....something something * mumble*

Solution: have friends outside of premed. I have very few premed friends because I think the majority are boring gunners.

Gunner...gunner...gunner...gunner....how funny is this thread! ;)

"Some brothers wanna play that hard role
And tell you that the butt ain't gold.
So they toss it and leave it
and I pull up quick to retrieve it...

36-24-36?? Only if she's 5'3."

Thanks Deez, now that song is stuck in my head!

I know several pre-med gunners who are close to 28-20-26 because they would rather study than eat. Its quite disturbing. One is 5'3" and 88 lbs. 88 lbs? there are sacks of dog food bigger than she is. Ive tried taking her to the gym with me to get to at least a buck-o-five or a buck-ten but she always has some orgo test to study for.

5'10" 38-28-34 is more like it.

I will say this though about girls and tests. Probably because of the way society is, girls can get away with crying and b*tching and most likely get a delay or a retest. A guy is expected to be a lot more "responsible" is the word I guess I should use. He's expected to be help responsible for the score he gets on that day.

I mean, if I had the flu and was dribbling snot down my nose and holding in diarrhea by squeezing my butt cheeks I still took tests and finals. I was in the ER until 3am in the morning? I still took the final that day at 8am. Girls, they sometimes get an almost additional entire quarter delay on some of their classes!

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO

36-24-36?? what do you want, a barbie primed for heart disease?

spoken like a true 34-28-33 ;)

Originally posted by spumoni620

34's aren't that bad.. they're a nice handful :)

Another reason why premed girls are dangerous, especially the cute ones. Everyone gets rejected by them :-\

Originally posted by spumoni620

To once again quote the master ass-blaster Sir Mix-a-lot: "I like big butts, and I cannot lie." Scouts honor. :p

By the way, nice stats there spu, and I'm not talking about your mcats. ;)

deez

Friends outside of premed is the way to go. I only have one real premed friend, and he's a physics major so he doesn't count.

I'm with deez, a girl needs to have a few curves to her.

And 88 lbs. is dangerously thin. We had a coxswain who was 85 lbs., but she was only 4'11 (still incredibly skinny). We convinced her to eat enough that she ended up at 95 by the end of the season.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by umass rower
Friends outside of premed is the way to go. I only have one real premed friend, and he's a physics major so he doesn't count.

I'm with deez, a girl needs to have a few curves to her.

And 88 lbs. is dangerously thin. We had a coxswain who was 85 lbs., but she was only 4'11 (still incredibly skinny). We convinced her to eat enough that she ended up at 95 by the end of the season.

How do you convince a girl to eat though? They always think they're fat? I know some skinny girls that could use some meat on them but they absolutely refuse to eat more than a bird.

For this girl she was skinnier than she wanted to be, because she was sick a lot as a kid (hence why she was 4'11 as well, when her sister was 5'9) and just had a lot of friends with bad eating habits. We made her come eat dinner with us every night, and since the rest of us were all eating 5-6000 calories a day, she started to learn to eat well too.

Nonono.. But you gotta admit.. as an Asian myself I have resigned my fate to having an ambition of finding someone no bigger than a B. Of course, by constantly stating this ambition is probably a large factor as to why I am still single :0-(
Where are you from?!?! I know plenty of asian girls who look like... well.... WOMEN.

My wife is a 4th year law student and man..... all of her girl friends
are more competitive and anal retentive than any medical student that I have ever know...

Originally posted by SachinG
Hmmm, a pre-med, female musician that is stable, down-to-earth, and "all-around" nice (still not sure what exactly the "all around" means).... that's a new one that I wasn't sure existed. :wow:

to be continued... :cool:

Hey, that's me! (modest, too :D ) And all my pre-med girlfriends at school were the nicest, most laid-back people you'd ever want to know :cool: , although not musical like me ;) .

Originally posted by SMW
Hey, that's me! (modest, too :D ) And all my pre-med girlfriends at school were the nicest, most laid-back people you'd ever want to know :cool: , although not musical like me ;) .

SMW IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

"Hey, that's me! (modest, too ) And all my pre-med girlfriends at school were the nicest, most laid-back people you'd ever want to know"

Wow, sounds like I need to get out a little more, I feel deprived..

Sachin

34's aren't that bad.. they're a nice handful :)

Hehe...I'm starting to like you a lot, TTSD. :cool:

34s unite! We can start a club. :)

Hehe, all the girls I've dated have been 34 B's, I'd have to agree with umassrower and deeznutz that curves are definitely important

Sachin

The thing is most of the cute pre-med girls engage in "sweet talking" in order to get help from a guy. After the help, they do not even want to sit next to you in class (so mean). For the "ugly" ones (who are in the majority) they will constantly beat around the bush. I hate that.

Originally posted by deez4life
To once again quote the master ass-blaster Sir Mix-a-lot: "I like big butts, and I cannot lie." Scouts honor. :p

By the way, nice stats there spu, and I'm not talking about your mcats. ;)

deez

ah, always nice to see a guy who goes for substance....

You know it. Sincerity is my middle name. :oops:

Originally posted by nanosomic
The thing is most of the cute pre-med girls engage in "sweet talking" in order to get help from a guy. After the help, they do not even want to sit next to you in class (so mean). For the "ugly" ones (who are in the majority) they will constantly beat around the bush. I hate that.

Beat around the bush? What does that mean?
Just curious...
ahhaha!:D

beat around the bush=finding excuses in order not to help you like My mom is going to be in town today or I have a test in another class and blah blah blah. Get the picture?

I've decided to dredge this classic up for the benefit of all the noobies (read: boobies) who are hottly debating the premed sex thing.

there's this premed chic i know that's the BIGGEST GUNNER!!!! man, what a loser....really bad personality

not to mention a selfish prick

just performing some routine thread necromancy.

Premed girls - Ugly or Uglier?

Alternatively,

Premed girls - Heinous or Hideous?

carrigallen said:
maybe u should go to temple then. :D

Does this mean temple has ugly girls or cute girls? I'm confused... and slow.

but they are an evil that i just keep going back to for some reason...

To all "gunners" out there:

As a fellow pre-med you shame me, and every other pre-med, as well as youself. I cannot believe that exists any untrustworthy pre-med whatsoever, as it is obstensibly an oxymoron. How will you ever be able to establish a fiduciary relationship with your collegues? How could you ever care for your patients? Or be trusted?

The role of a doctor is to help people, not to beguile them.

+pity+

lol i think that physiclas87 has been the victim of one too many gunners...

abraxas said:
lol i think that physiclas87 has been the victim of one too many gunners...

haha, yea seriously.

as for the topic, i have actually seen some beautiful premed girls. however, they were freshman, so i'm not sure if they are going to be premed next year once orgo kicks in...

This topic is too funny! Some of you GUYS saying that premed girls are "ugly" need to look around at the guys too. Throw me a freakin bone here.

Medinsane said:
This topic is too funny! Some of you GUYS saying that premed girls are "ugly" need to look around at the guys too. Throw me a freakin bone here.

this reminds me of something else i never understood: why pre-med girls always come to class dressed like a fvckin hobo. with their big floppy sweatshirts and ugly grey sweatpants. im not saying they have to dress up, but at least cover your damn boil with some makeup or something. try to look decent, jeez.

I can only speak for myself. I am cute (I have posted a pic of me on a previous thread, so you can see!), I was pre med, and I was NOT a gunner.

I hooked everyone up in genetics with old exams! (That's how I met my other half!), I would let my pre-optometry and pre-med friends cheat off me in physics. Yes I was responsible and wanted to excel..but I don't think of myself as a gunner. I am just willing to help people and have it be early networking! :p
I was telling by boyfriend the other day that all my friends were applying to professional schools this year, and WE ALL got in. Some of them with my help, and I couldn't be happier for them!

Being a gunner is sad...I would just picture someone sad and lolenly.

I dunno...I rarely hang out with girls anyways...soo..

Karina

Karina said:
I can only speak for myself. I am cute (I have posted a pic of me on a previous thread, so you can see!), I was pre med, and I was NOT a gunner.

I hooked everyone up in genetics with old exams! (That's how I met my other half!), I would let my pre-optometry and pre-med friends cheat off me in physics. Yes I was responsible and wanted to excel..but I don't think of myself as a gunner. I am just willing to help people and have it be early networking! :p
I was telling by boyfriend the other day that all my friends were applying to professional schools this year, and WE ALL got in. Some of them with my help, and I couldn't be happier for them!

Being a gunner is sad...I would just picture someone sad and lolenly.

I dunno...I rarely hang out with girls anyways...soo..

Karina

Amen sista!! :thumbup:

doozenberg said:
guys, always remember: girls are evil

Men complain about women all the time. And yet you all want one.

:thumbup:
Sad but true. Left with the fuglies and nothing to stare at but frizzy hair and jelly rolls in boring class at the chem auditorium/gilmer. The ONE good looking girl must have felt pretty ackward though, considering she probably got a sideways glance from dudes in the class every ten seconds or so.

Catalyst said:
From what I remember, all the hot pre-med girls took 40s general chemistry (regular series, 80s is honors), then dropped out after first semester and went to Commerce School... leaving a female pre-med population that is similar to what I saw for two years in the 80s series.

Ah well, there's always my humanities classes and Ecuador :D ...

Sachin

mattorama said:
any guys met a premed girl who was also majoring/minoring in "Women's Studies"? I had one in a class last year...yikes. Not only do they want to claw their way to the top, but rip off every testicle on the way too. Make sure to wear your cups to class.

Not every feminist is a man-hater. Those two words are not synonymous.

"They know they're smart, and they rarely go out, but when they do the guys that hit on them try to use weak lines like "Wow, you are so stimulating to talk to."

Damnit...that's just a line? I fell for that one too many times...haha.

most of my friends are pre-dental, pre-vet, pharm, or straight bio

other premeds just love to eat you alive

jtank said:
this reminds me of something else i never understood: why pre-med girls always come to class dressed like a fvckin hobo. with their big floppy sweatshirts and ugly grey sweatpants. im not saying they have to dress up, but at least cover your damn boil with some makeup or something. try to look decent, jeez.

well, if we have to sit through a boring class, we might as well be comfortable :p A lot of girls still look cute in sweats though. You just have to couple it with a tight tank and sandals. And lip gloss.

lightnk102 said:
Men complain about women all the time. And yet you all want one.

you got me there. just one of those necessary evils you have to deal with in life, but that doesn't make her any less evil. like taxes.

remember guys, if she has beautiful long flowing hair, she's still evil.

if she has cute innocent eyes, she's evil.

if her body is the most stunning form you've ever seen, then she's very much evil.

if she walks like God's perfect gift to man, don't forget that she's evil.

if her voice is the sweetest sound you've heard, yes, she is still evil.

no matter what she says, looks like, or does, always remember that deep down in her heart of hearts, she is very much--say it with me now--EVIL.

may the "boys are stupid, throw rocks at them!" chorus begin.