Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X.

Members don't see this ad.

aw no ZING intended. really i thought it was sweet..in an unconventional way.

haha i just saw your response..was very nice also. :)

I was zinging you, not the guy you responded to! :rolleyes: Btw i may have to retrackt me previous statement as one cannot judge another by just the face. Good luck though.:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I will totally call you out if I see you just to ruin your anonymity

I don't typically walk around w/ a camera in front of my face and most of my shirts have sleeves, so I think I may be able to slip past your watchful eye:p

You, on the other hand, will be easy to spot........:eek:

I don't typically walk around w/ a camera in front of my face and most of my shirts have sleeves, so I think I may be able to slip past your watchful eye:p

You, on the other hand, will be easy to spot........:eek:

I think as long as the backwards letters remain, I should be able to do it.

And that face can mean many things. It is called the "eek" face after all

And that face can mean many things. It is called the "eek" face after all

Sorry, no disrespect meant at all. Humor is sometimes lost in translation on these boards (The eek face was you after being being spotted).

My mistake:oops: (this is an embarassed face)

Sorry, no disrespect meant at all. Humor is sometimes lost in translation on these boards (The eek face was you after being being spotted).

My mistake:oops: (this is an embarassed face)

Who is embarrased you or her?

:D :D :D

Crap, this is like the fifth time i've done this.

wow. How YOU doin'?

like muscular men? hehe :D

then here u go!! lol

jay-cutler-big.jpg

^^^^ It's unfair when you have tumors growing out of your back and you disguise them as muscle

Members don't see this ad :)
^^ You know why many muscle pictures are taken in the water? Because they can't get their legs big enough to match the rest of their body proportionally.

Just a little known fact. (Look at some of Arnold's early pictures. He's suspiciously waist-high in water.)

The thread needs a bump. Inspired by Playmakur, I present my anonymity and a crappy clump of chest hair.

Attachments

• Nipples.jpg
    Nipples.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 349
  • MoreNipples.jpg
    MoreNipples.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 392
Hahah why are all the boys scared to post their faces, just their chests?

Maybe they're trying to get the women to follow their example...

^^ You know why many muscle pictures are taken in the water? Because they can't get their legs big enough to match the rest of their body proportionally.

Just a little known fact. (Look at some of Arnold's early pictures. He's suspiciously waist-high in water.)

that's not true. a lot of bodybuilders have very muscular legs.
the person in the picture is Jay Cutler, the newest Mr. Olympia, who arguably has the best pair of legs in the history of bodybuilding.

Also, during Arnold's time, there wasn't much emphasis on leg size, so older generation of bodybuilders have thin legs.

most of the professional bodybuilders today have legs thicker than their waist.:eek:

that's not true. a lot of bodybuilders have very muscular legs.
the person in the picture is Jay Cutler, the newest Mr. Olympia, who arguably has the best pair of legs in the history of bodybuilding.

Also, during Arnold's time, there wasn't much emphasis on leg size, so older generation of bodybuilders have thin legs.

most of the professional bodybuilders today have legs thicker than their waist.:eek:

I've always wondered how depressing it must be for body builders to lose their muscle/definition when they age. What's that old saying "you don't know what you got until it's gone..."

I've always wondered how depressing it must be for body builders to lose their muscle/definition when they age. What's that old saying "you don't know what you got until it's gone..."

No more depressing than for a formerly attractive woman to lose her looks. And Macunderdog is totally adorable.

Everyone is so cute!
I need to dig up my old elementary school pictures when I used to be super-cute too....

Edit: for now, here is a picture of my sisters and I in Hawaii a couple of months ago.

qnsmxv.jpg

Seems like i should be applying to UCSF

because everyone else is...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 216

Of course. I think that is Jay Cutler. He's got some pretty big legs. Not anywhere to Platz levels.....but still like a treet trunk.

Not sure... I've spent maybe 3 days at Yale in my entire life. Just couldn't pinpoint it. Where does it look like, to you?

ALSO, PROUD AUNTIE MOMENT:

I don't look stunning in the first one, and I can't take a non-blurry one handed mirror shot to save my life, but Maya is amazing and must be shared. My niece looks and acts much like a smaller me, and I enjoy it. Behold our familial awesomeness in trying on shades at Bloomie's yesterday.

Yesterday she also told me it's a great idea for me to be a doctor, because when she gets sick, she can come see me. Come on, adcomms, follow the logic train.

OH, AND ONE MORE THING:

My thread has reached 41 pages. Whoever suggested this should be on my activities list for AMCAS was right.

EDIT: Did I really just say "She is amazing. she looks and acts just like me"? Whoever told me to get over myself could have afforded to leave off the "jk" :laugh:

lol super cute, i want a little niece omg so sad :( .

LisaMD is adorable.

She totally looks like wife-material.

In spring
16661112.jpg

Walking down Jasper Ave. after the Oilers' big win
17017050.jpg

Sorry that I don't have better pictures... lol.

The kind that lets me take lame self portraits. Best toy ever.

And yes, my little niece is very cute. And is roughly the subject of all pictures on there other than lame self portraits.

if you are referring to the one where i'm on the phone...this is next to Independence Hall..Phila

Alright, just for kicks, like most of us...

First one is from a DJ gig this past weekend...second one is from Vegas last August...

Attachments

• PB120013b.jpg
    PB120013b.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 210
Alright, just for kicks, like most of us...

First one is from a DJ gig this past weekend...second one is from Vegas last August...

holy ****!:eek: The one with you in vegas: you could pass as my brother.

Ie. you look like me!:eek:

Originally Posted by GoJoeyMojo
Well, I'm usually pretty shy about this kind of thing, but here goes. Don't be jealous, I'm just one of the lucky few to be blessed with both brains and beauty.

That picture scared the Hell out of me! :scared: :eek: :eek: :mad:

? What does that have to do w/ being a stalker? Her face looks familiar because you pretty much see the same ppl every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.