Premed Picture thread, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, no, it's a line from the movie Borat. Regardless, you're very beautiful.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're really pretty, tooo.

:) thanks:D ...wish i could get any other pics to load...they're all the wrong size apparently. i guess we'll have to stick with the artsy shot of me with a cigarrette machine for now! :laugh:

:) thanks:D ...wish i could get any other pics to load...they're all the wrong size apparently. i guess we'll have to stick with the artsy shot of me with a cigarrette machine for now! :laugh:

Open it up with Word or something and crop the ones you want to 400x400.

how can you tell if he's hott? you can't really see his face in that picture...sorry...no offense...you have nice body though.

BigBoyOrtho is pretty hott too. what are you? persian or something? mmmhM

damn where are you boys going to med-school?

:love:

lol thank you.

mother is itallian, and father is Indian(india)

i'm American. ;-)

you are very good look yourself. how about another picture for good messure?

PreMedPrincess - sublime.

I still love LisaMD more.

LISAMD

LISAMD

Where are you?

Members don't see this ad :)
This thread is hilarious. It indicates the fact that pre-med people can in fact be normal hormone driven young adults like the rest.

This thread is hilarious. It indicates the fact that pre-med people can in fact be normal hormone driven young adults like the rest.

more like socially deprived...looking for an outlet...but hey, i don't mind this thread at all

lol. oops!

that was supposed to quote his question of "where do you goto school?"

sorry. Im new to the board.

People with pretty eyes don't have to apologize.
righton.gif

Damn you, Trevelyan.

haha this thread is slowly becoming a pre-med dating service

finding out the prices at cheesecake factory....not as cheap as I thought!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/sweetarts258/Me%20and%20Brian/P1150153.jpg

finding out the prices at cheesecake factory....not as cheap as I thought!

P1150153.jpg

I must be the most unphotogenic person of all time...but it gives you a general idea what I look like in fight or flight.

btw its really weird that my pic only shows if i quote myself :confused:

I must be the most unphotogenic person of all time...but it gives you a general idea what I look like in fight or flight.

btw its really weird that my pic only shows if i quote myself :confused:
I've had that problem before too - I'm not sure why it does that.

BTW, more cute boys need to post pics to entertain me during my boring microbio lecture. Pretty please? :D

Judging by your myspace picture, I'd have to say that I'm nowhere near as attractive as you are.

where are people finding myspace links to my page? just by browsing my prior posts?? just curious

heyy premedprincess... check your pm.... i know you :)

and guys, be careful of her...muahahah

PreMed Princess:

1. As you are surely realizing, you are probably the best looking pre-med female...ever.

2. I hope that your friend kissing your cheek is pre-med too. From what I can see (granted, it's a left cheek and partial lips), she's good looking too.

PreMed Princess:

1. As you are surely realizing, you are probably the best looking pre-med female...ever.

One word: LisaMD.

Thank you.

And welcome, sweetarts!

Hahaha, post a pic of her. You have a borderline obsession.

Skinny and asian. Almost synonymous, but not quite.
cutpic.jpg

how can you tell if he's hott? you can't really see his face in that picture...sorry...no offense...you have nice body though.

BigBoyOrtho is pretty hott too. what are you? persian or something? mmmhM

damn where are you boys going to med-school?

:love:

No offense taken. I'm not quite sure I want to be completely identifiable on the internet just yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.