Prep Books Recommendations...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

synapse lapse

tokyo robotic
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I know there have been 5000000 forums on this topic, and i promise I have read them all. From my extensive research I have decided which books to buy for the MCAT in August. Here is my list, suggest any others I shoulda add or your opinion:

Examkrackers Complete Package 5th ed
Kaplan Mcat 45
Kaplan Practice Tests
AAMC pratice MCATs 3R - 7R

I already own:

Kaplan Mcat Comprehensive Review
Audio Osmosis

This is of course in addition to my class materials. P.S. keep in mind when making comments that 1)I am fairly strong in all these subjects so won't need too much review and 2) I am a philosophy major and Verbal will be no challenge and hasn't been historically for me.

Thank You for your help.....

Members don't see this ad.

phaeton_1 said:
P.S. keep in mind when making comments that 1)I am fairly strong in all these subjects so won't need too much review and 2) I am a philosophy major and Verbal will be no challenge and hasn't been historically for me.

Thank You for your help.....

Seriously, why are you asking then? All you need is a review book and practice tests. :thumbdown:

Out of all the things you listed, I would personally use the Examkrackers package and AAMC exams. However, I took the TPR prep course and wish I had used the Examkrackers books (it must be nice to actually have books with color in them!!!)