1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Prep Books Recommendations...

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by logic meme, Apr 21, 2004.

1. synapse lapse

synapse lapse tokyo robotic
    15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Ok, so I know there have been 5000000 forums on this topic, and i promise I have read them all. From my extensive research I have decided which books to buy for the MCAT in August. Here is my list, suggest any others I shoulda add or your opinion:

Examkrackers Complete Package 5th ed
    Kaplan Mcat 45
    Kaplan Practice Tests
    AAMC pratice MCATs 3R - 7R

I already own:

Kaplan Mcat Comprehensive Review
    Audio Osmosis

This is of course in addition to my class materials. P.S. keep in mind when making comments that 1)I am fairly strong in all these subjects so won't need too much review and 2) I am a philosophy major and Verbal will be no challenge and hasn't been historically for me.

Thank You for your help.....

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shock827

shock827 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Seriously, why are you asking then? All you need is a review book and practice tests. :thumbdown:

4. apar01

apar01 Certified Consumer
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Out of all the things you listed, I would personally use the Examkrackers package and AAMC exams. However, I took the TPR prep course and wish I had used the Examkrackers books (it must be nice to actually have books with color in them!!!)