preparation for nbde

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

n_up75

hi all,
i am a qualified dentist from india currently residing in germany. i want to start the preaparation for nbde part 1 but i dont know how to start it. what study material do i need for preparation and also which refernce books to referr. i am almost out of touch with studies since 4 years . so i have to start from begnining.
if there is some body who can advice me how to start the staudies and also regarding materials from where to get them. i will be very thankful if there is some one who can help me.

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

n_up75 said:
hi all,
i am a qualified dentist from india currently residing in germany. i want to start the preaparation for nbde part 1 but i dont know how to start it. what study material do i need for preparation and also which refernce books to referr. i am almost out of touch with studies since 4 years . so i have to start from begnining.
if there is some body who can advice me how to start the staudies and also regarding materials from where to get them. i will be very thankful if there is some one who can help me.

thanks.
Hi,
You will probably need the dental decks. www.dentaldecks.com , I think that's their website. You need previously released examinations , and you might also want to get the Kaplan review book.
If you want to buy a new decks ,go to their website. As far as I know the Kaplan book is not sold , u must either take their course or buy their book from someone who has taken it. I would suggest you keep in touch with this forum, you will probably find someone trying to sell his study materials (this way u save some money). You should also check the sales and advertisement section of the forum.

Good Luck!

n_up75 said:
hi all,

thanks.
hi
n_up75 you will also need your text books besides the practice material ie previous nbd papers ,nbd review, desk,kaplan review....
reet

Members don't see this ad :)
hi reet ,
thanks alot for ur help. can u pls advice me from where can i arrange for all these materials . if it wont take your much time can you just write me which all authors text books to refer. i have the ones which i studied during my bds. are these text books enough or shud i consult some specific authors books.
will be graet help if u can just advice me.

thanx

hi futurdentist,

thanks alot. i will check the web site suggested by you and also keep in touch with this forum .

n_up75 said:
hi reet ,
thanks alot for ur help. can u pls advice me from where can i arrange for all these materials . if it wont take your much time can you just write me which all authors text books to refer. i have the ones which i studied during my bds. are these text books enough or shud i consult some specific authors books.
will be graet help if u can just advice me.

thanx
surely i'll be gald to help u .........books r same which we used back in india .basically these books r jst for concept.......plus u can use kaplan review which i found useful and for mcqs use desk,nbd papers
hope this help
reet

reet said:
surely i'll be gald to help u .........books r same which we used back in india .basically these books r jst for concept.......plus u can use kaplan review which i found useful and for mcqs use desk,nbd papers
hope this help
reet

hi reet,
thanks alot for ur help. i think i must also start looking for kaplan materials ,,decks ,nbd review papers .