Prepare for Ochem2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OrphanageCaretaker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Long story short, I finished Orgo 1 in Spring of 2015, summer of 15 I took Evolution and Cell biology, now it's practically fall and I'm taking Orgo 2, should there be studying done before the course starts? Or just like a simple review of Orgo 1, cause I would think a professor would give a review of Ochem1 the first week or two and then jump into new material

Members don't see this ad.

^ I agree with the post above. Just spend as much time as you need to understand those reactions and the stereochemistry, solvents, etc. that go with each one. Other than that, enjoy the rest of your summer. You'll be fine! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
OP, since you completed Orgo 1...can you offer any advice on studying methods? I'm starting that class right now. Thanks!

Dude. Relax. I took Orgo II right after I took Orgo I and I had already forgotten all of Orgo I. There was a christmas break after the semester and in that time I had already forgotten all of Orgo I. Still pulled off an A.