Preparing for an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hajenkin

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I was wondering how everyone is going about preparing for their pharmacy school interviews? I'm a little nervous and don't know what to expect!
 
Hey everyone!

I was wondering how everyone is going about preparing for their pharmacy school interviews? I'm a little nervous and don't know what to expect!
I would say doing mock interviews would be the best...at least thats some advise that i got from people on this forum and I am planning to do some mock with people once i get an interview..did you already get ne if i may ask??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk