Preparing for interviews with books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted969405

Has anyone read any of the books that helps students prepare for med school interviews? Any books to recommend? I know the best way to prepare is practice interviews, knowing your app, and looking at common questions the school asks, but I would like to supplement that info (also know that it's important to be natural and not scripted so I won't be entirely relying on the book for interviews).

Specifically, has anyone read any of these books and had an interview? Do you think the book helped you? Did you get an acceptance from that school?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone read any of the books that helps students prepare for med school interviews? Any books to recommend? I know the best way to prepare is practice interviews, knowing your app, and looking at common questions the school asks, but I would like to supplement that info (also know that it's important to be natural and not scripted so I won't be entirely relying on the book for interviews).

Specifically, has anyone read any of these books and had an interview? Do you think the book helped you? Did you get an acceptance from that school?
Here is a semi-productive thread that might help:

Here is a semi-productive thread that might help:

I don't have any problems with social skills. More looking for any helpful books on med school interviews

Reactions: 1 user