Preparing for naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CYNTO

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be stating my APPE rotations next week also in the dual pharmD/MBA program at my sch but seriousely considering taking it slow with the MBA classes and forcusing on my rotations while also preparing for my naplex next year. I want to start reviewing way ahead in time could some one give me a good recommendation on naplex prep materials that will be worth my while and money?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i took the naplex a week ago and failed. I am horrified. I had a 93 on the pre naplex and feel like i deserve better. I got a 74 on the naplex. I am terribly disappointed.

I recently passed. used pronto pass and Comprehensive Pharmacy Review by LWW. Do not waste your time with Appleton and Lange it is not even relavent to the new exams, too easy..To all..when a profile question is asked be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the profile or your answer will not be accepted. Look at the bottom of the profile for the Rx notes.. Budget your time..you may be given 3 math questions at the end and if you do not budget you will have a problem!!!! If you consistenly studied during school you will not have any problems..Take your hospital rotations seriously