Preparing for next year in Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sundae806

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just got accepted to a DO school and now trying to prepare myself for next year in medical school! Because I didn't take any human anatomy class nor Anatomy & physiology class in my undergrad year, I am wondering if there any online resources that I can use to get myself prepared? Any suggestions would help!!

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!

I just got accepted to a DO school and now trying to prepare myself for next year in medical school! Because I didn't take any human anatomy class nor Anatomy & physiology class in my undergrad year, I am wondering if there any online resources that I can use to get myself prepared? Any suggestions would help!!

Thank you!!

Khan academy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Teachmeanatomy.info and the UMich anatomy pages are my go to's.

Reactions: 1 user
Don’t pre-study. Kahn academy will do nothing for you.

Reactions: 1 users
Learn R Studio

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone!

Thank you!!
TeachMeAnatomy

I bought an Anatomy coloring book to doodle in while I was working, but to be honest, you really don't need to do any pre-study for anatomy. Some of your classmates may know some terms and structures, but it feels like you're all moving at the same pace anyway. I would just enjoy your summer!

Reactions: 1 user
Nothing will matter. You will sink or swim once thrown into the belly of the beast. If you were going to sink, you'd sink regardless of what prepping you do now.

Dont prep. Relax as much as you possibly can. Anything you do will not really do anything youll forget it by then anyway. Youll be fine come med school youll figure out a way once youre in the heart of it. You were accepted for a reason. Youre smart enough to handle it more than likely.