Preparing for next year in Medical School

Started by Sundae806
Tags Tags
pre-med
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sundae806

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I just got accepted to a DO school and now trying to prepare myself for next year in medical school! Because I didn't take any human anatomy class nor Anatomy & physiology class in my undergrad year, I am wondering if there any online resources that I can use to get myself prepared? Any suggestions would help!!

Thank you!!
 
Hi everyone!

I just got accepted to a DO school and now trying to prepare myself for next year in medical school! Because I didn't take any human anatomy class nor Anatomy & physiology class in my undergrad year, I am wondering if there any online resources that I can use to get myself prepared? Any suggestions would help!!

Thank you!!

Khan academy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I just got accepted to a DO school and now trying to prepare myself for next year in medical school! Because I didn't take any human anatomy class nor Anatomy & physiology class in my undergrad year, I am wondering if there any online resources that I can use to get myself prepared? Any suggestions would help!!

Thank you!!
TeachMeAnatomy
 
I bought an Anatomy coloring book to doodle in while I was working, but to be honest, you really don't need to do any pre-study for anatomy. Some of your classmates may know some terms and structures, but it feels like you're all moving at the same pace anyway. I would just enjoy your summer!
 
Nothing will matter. You will sink or swim once thrown into the belly of the beast. If you were going to sink, you'd sink regardless of what prepping you do now.
 
Dont prep. Relax as much as you possibly can. Anything you do will not really do anything youll forget it by then anyway. Youll be fine come med school youll figure out a way once youre in the heart of it. You were accepted for a reason. Youre smart enough to handle it more than likely.