Prereq Check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TripleDegree

Joker Doctor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of us who just went through the Chinese torture also known as April 2004 MCAT.

I want to get a feel for where I stand with respect to completion of prerequisites. Please use the following format. I'll start it off....

SCHOOL SYSTEM: Quarter
BIOLOGY: 1/3 Completed
ORG CHEM: 1/3 Completed
GEN CHEM: 2/3 Completed
Physics: 3/3 Completed (10+ years ago)
English: 3/3 Completed (10+ years ago)
 
SCHOOL SYSTEM: Semester
BIOLOGY: 2/2 Completed
ORG CHEM: 2/2 Completed
GEN CHEM: 2/2 Completed
Physics: 2/2 Completed
English: 2/2 Completed

I want to complete Genetics, Cell Bio, and BioChem too but I will see how it goes MCAT score-wise and Money wise (If I an save for both AMCAS and School .... ofcourse AMCAS will get the first dibs 🙂)
 
SYSTEM: Semester
BIOLOGY: 2/2 Completed
ORG ChEM: 2/2 Completed
GEN CHEM: 2/2 Completed
PHYSICS: 2/2 Completed
ENGLISH: 2/2 Completed

Also completed Genetics and Cell biology. One third semester of Mammalian Physiology completed.

raDiOnut
 
SYSTEM: Semester
BIOLOGY: 2/2 Completed
ORG ChEM: 2/2 Completed [in 2 days]
GEN CHEM: 2/2 Completed
PHYSICS: 2/2 Completed
ENGLISH: 2/2 Completed
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SCHOOL SYSTEM: Quarter
BIOLOGY: 4/4 Completed
ORG CHEM: 3/3 Completed
GEN CHEM: 3/3 Completed
Physics: 3/3 Completed
English: 2/3 Completed