Prerequisites after a years wait?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

concernedsponge

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im applying for September 2020. I'm missing 2 chemistry credits but have just graduated (April 2019). Can I skip this year and do other things and take the credits next summer? They would still be before matriculation (hopefully) but would they ask why I didn't take them straight away? Would it negatively impact my application? 3.4/517. PLEASE HELP.

Members don't see this ad.

Im applying for September 2020. I'm missing 2 chemistry credits but have just graduated (April 2019). Can I skip this year and do other things and take the credits next summer? They would still be before matriculation (hopefully) but would they ask why I didn't take them straight away? Would it negatively impact my application? 3.4/517. PLEASE HELP.
I would take them sooner rather than later, especially if they will increase your GPA. Most of the schools I applied to stated that prereqs needed to be complete before matriculation (like camoixu said). However, some schools start earlier than others, like mid July or even late May (I think FSU has orientation in May). Also, many schools also give deadlines like July 1st.