Presbyterian College Fall 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CLEMSONrx27

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just thought I'd make a thread and see if anyone else is interested/applied/heard anything back from them.

I applied here early decision and have an interview on 9/17.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was very relaxed and laid back. They definitely have a great program and want to showcase that to their applicants. I overstressed the actual interview portion, it was more conversational than anything. I had the very first interview date and there were about 20-25 of us there. Half were undergrads at PC and the other half did their undergrad study somewhere else!
 
Just thought I'd make a thread and see if anyone else is interested/applied/heard anything back from them.

I applied here early decision and have an interview on 9/17.

Hello! Do you mind sharing how long it took PCSP to review your early admissions application after you submitted your supplemental and PharmCAS was verified? Did they keep you updated on the progress via email?