Prescription SIG Code Trainer (Need Suggestions And Ideas)

Started by BigEvilRx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BigEvilRx

Owner, StudyRx.Org.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've already tried this in the Pre-pharmacy forum a week ago. It seems as if people in that forum are generally interested in just getting into a college. Not worried about getting experience in pharmacy. I wanted to put something in place to help people learn the SIG codes, if they didn't have access to a Pharmacy. Anyways, I spoke with a Pharmacist about this and he mentioned that he didn't think people would trust a powerpoint file (trojans and other nasty things). So I made it into a file that you can flip through on the web.

I thought I could embed it here in the website, but fat chance on that. (The html is turned off.)

Okay, here is a link to it http://www.bigevilrx.com/?page_id=224 You can maximize by hitting the little projector screen symbol on the lower right hand corner.

I would appreciate any advice you have for the next steps it should take. I think I'm gonna start adding them together. Like what is "POQD". They would have already learned "QD", and "PO". So that is one logical step forward.

Thanks In Advance.

BigEvilRx
 
I've already tried this in the Pre-pharmacy forum a week ago. It seems as if people in that forum are generally interested in just getting into a college. Not worried about getting experience in pharmacy. I wanted to put something in place to help people learn the SIG codes, if they didn't have access to a Pharmacy. Anyways, I spoke with a Pharmacist about this and he mentioned that he didn't think people would trust a powerpoint file (trojans and other nasty things). So I made it into a file that you can flip through on the web.

I thought I could embed it here in the website, but fat chance on that. (The html is turned off.)

Okay, here is a link to it http://www.bigevilrx.com/?page_id=224 You can maximize by hitting the little projector screen symbol on the lower right hand corner.

I would appreciate any advice you have for the next steps it should take. I think I'm gonna start adding them together. Like what is "POQD". They would have already learned "QD", and "PO". So that is one logical step forward.

Thanks In Advance.

BigEvilRx

If you've already tried it in the pre-pharm forum, how come you only have one post???..............................😕
 
If you've already tried it in the pre-pharm forum, how come you only have one post???..............................😕

Wierd, huh? It's a little experiment I'm trying out. I figure people wouldn't post because my member name 'Odublar' was so obscure and nonsensical that it almost repelled them. Also, I think it makes me sound Mexican but I'm not. I still like it, but it's not for here I guess.

So far you're proving the theory correct. It took me a lot longer last post to get a response. I just figured I'd start fresh. Don't know, I've only been a member here less than a year. February 2008.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good start. adding more sigs and examples would be good...like examples of complete sigs, making it a little more complex.
 
I've already tried this in the Pre-pharmacy forum a week ago. It seems as if people in that forum are generally interested in just getting into a college. Not worried about getting experience in pharmacy. I wanted to put something in place to help people learn the SIG codes, if they didn't have access to a Pharmacy. Anyways, I spoke with a Pharmacist about this and he mentioned that he didn't think people would trust a powerpoint file (trojans and other nasty things). So I made it into a file that you can flip through on the web.

I thought I could embed it here in the website, but fat chance on that. (The html is turned off.)

Okay, here is a link to it http://www.bigevilrx.com/?page_id=224 You can maximize by hitting the little projector screen symbol on the lower right hand corner.

I would appreciate any advice you have for the next steps it should take. I think I'm gonna start adding them together. Like what is "POQD". They would have already learned "QD", and "PO". So that is one logical step forward.

Thanks In Advance.

BigEvilRx

Thanks buddy.

I have a pharmacy midterm and was looking for something like this.