Presidential Commissioning Document

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobbyBeavis

What are loans?
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, to start I am Navy HPSP. A few classmates who are Army HPSP received a nice framed Commissioning Document in the mail. I Commissioned back in August and have yet to receive one. I believe I need it to obtain my ID. Does anyone know the time frame on this?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, to start I am Navy HPSP. A few classmates who are Army HPSP received a nice framed Commissioning Document in the mail. I Commissioned back in August and have yet to receive one. I believe I need it to obtain my ID. Does anyone know the time frame on this?

Thank you

Is it, by any chance, what this Navy Dental Corps HPSP-select is holding/showing in the following video?

Reactions: 1 user
Is it, by any chance, what this Navy Dental Corps HPSP-select is holding/showing in the following video?

Yes, that is exactly it. I suppose mine went MIA because I had to transfer recruiters to be sworn in, since I was already attending school OOS. When asking for my Oath of Office (which I also did not receive during my Commissioning), this was brought up, and I will be receiving it shortly.

As a side note, the statement about remembering the Oath sounds very familiar to something I read here on SDN. I suspect the uploader is a member here!

Reactions: 1 user

Thank you
Hi I have a question concerning residency of hpsp students, would they live in officer housing during this time?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using SDN mobile