Prestigious SDN Lurker!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thesaint

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, i am in the library and i suddenly got an exciting enlightenement. though i do appreciate and cherish the advice i get from this site it is very inconsiderate that i do not share the willingless to post advices, threads, or respond to various questions asked by nerdy-gunner pre-med9excuse the description). i have stood behind the shadows for a while only posting very briefly when the whim allows. i have just figured out that i admire my tenacity to lurk and gobble up all the advice and suck all you anxious pre-med's brains to minute pulps.

This skill of lurking should be recognized and awarded a distinction of no match, So i humbly say---

LONG LIVE SDN LURKING

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

no replies?

or am i just unloved!!!!!!!!!!!!

did anyone else feel like a sucker reading this? I thought this thread was about some famous person lurking on SDN...

just rename this thread "troll alert" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
sunflower: yes, I did too...

to the OP: so whos likely done more damage? You reading and not contributing or me having made 4000 odd posts of questionable validity! ;)

Originally posted by tBw
sunflower: yes, I did too...

to the OP: so whos likely done more damage? You reading and not contributing or me having made 4000 odd posts of questionable validity! ;)

but most of them were in the lounge... we are all pretty wacked out over in that pen

Originally posted by jmwalker
but most of them were in the lounge... we are all pretty wacked out over in that pen

actually its more 60:40 preallo:lounge....I used to make 'real' posts ;) I still try occasionally.

Originally posted by tBw
actually its more 60:40 preallo:lounge....I used to make 'real' posts ;) I still try occasionally.

dude - some of the pot smoke from the lite night club must have addled your senses!

ok...doing a search on my valueless posts shows up 3968 posts of which 2347 were in the lounge. So I got the proportions right...just the wrong way round ;)

59% lounge : 41% elsewhere.

Thats still a lot of non-lounge posting ;)

LOL! I knew it! you wantred to maintain a facade or normalcy for the new crop of pre-allo's! But I have unmasked you!

tBw,

I can't believe you were able to keep your post count after changing your name! For a while, I was like, "Who's this tBw kid trying to sound like a veteran giving advice?" :p :D

(p.s. most of your lounge posts are fluff, but I have to admit that the preallo ones are of substance.) ;)