Pretty basic but important questions on MMI Format. Please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted965595

So I have my first MMI interview tomorrow and I have some pretty basic questions, which I want to get right. Anyone with previous MMI experience, can you please help?

1. How does the prompt get presented to you? As a full screen for 2 minutes and then it disappears and you only see the interviewer? Or does the prompt stay in the main window and the interviewer is one of the participant windows to the side? Or does the prompt go into the chat window and the interviewer is in the main window?

2. Kinda related to the above, but where does the interviewer appear on the zoom window? As the big main central window, like in work calls? In all my 1:1 calls at work, I see the other person in the central window at all times and I am the little window on the side. Is it the same way? If yes, can we just look at the person's face like you normally would, instead of looking at the camera? It feels so odd looking at the rim of my laptop instead of the person's face which is right in front of me.

Just want to get familiar with how things will feel. Any input is much appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.