• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Previous/Current Barry students..

wol

Nov 30, 2012
    Any graduates or current students in Barry's pod program care to reply with their experience at the school --i.e. with the faculty, classmates, location and the school's ability to prepare them for boards/residency through their curriculum?

About the Ads

ucfgrad10

Mr. Meaty Calves
    7+ Year Member
    Mar 17, 2011
    FL
    1. Podiatry Student
      If it helps I talked to a podiatrist yesterday who recently graduated from Barry and is fresh out of residency. He said if he had to pick schools again he would go to Barry still. Hope that helps.

Pktgresch

Jun 27, 2011
      Des Moines, IA
      1. Podiatry Student
        I'm from fl. The woman I shadowed graduated valedictorian from Barry, did residency at fl hospital east, practices in Kissimmee and absolutely loves her job. She's told me so on several occasions. Unfortunately I will have to break the news to her that I will be attending dmu next year but I know she'll be proud non the less. She really liked Barry. I went to interview there and it seems like the place to be if you want to make connections and stay in Florida. I just do not want to live in Florida anymore after living in West Virginia the last 4 years.
        Oh and go knights!

ucfgrad10

Mr. Meaty Calves
        7+ Year Member
        Mar 17, 2011
        FL
        1. Podiatry Student
          I am almost from Fl, He did his residency at JFK, and is practicing in Melbourne. In the practice there also is another dr who's daughter is going there now and says she likes it too.

ucfgrad10

Mr. Meaty Calves
          7+ Year Member
          Mar 17, 2011
          FL
          1. Podiatry Student
            I'm from fl. The woman I shadowed graduated valedictorian from Barry, did residency at fl hospital east, practices in Kissimmee and absolutely loves her job. She's told me so on several occasions. Unfortunately I will have to break the news to her that I will be attending dmu next year but I know she'll be proud non the less. She really liked Barry. I went to interview there and it seems like the place to be if you want to make connections and stay in Florida. I just do not want to live in Florida anymore after living in West Virginia the last 4 years.
            Oh and go knights!

U-C-F!!! I'm actually wanting to go out of state also. I went to DC two years ago during the fall and loved it!

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.