Previous Tufts interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minnie2240

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at Tufts on Tuesday and need some logistical advice!

Does the interview day really last until 5? I booked a flight at 7:30 just in case but I'd like to make an earlier one if possible.

Did anyone stay at the Boston Tremont? How far is it from Tufts and can I walk it? How far is it from the airport & how much does it cost?

Thank you so much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

minnie2240 said:
I have an interview at Tufts on Tuesday and need some logistical advice!

Does the interview day really last until 5? I booked a flight at 7:30 just in case but I'd like to make an earlier one if possible.

Did anyone stay at the Boston Tremont? How far is it from Tufts and can I walk it? How far is it from the airport & how much does it cost?

Thank you so much!!!

I drove, and I didn't stay at the Tremont, but if it was a hotel that was suggested in the interview packet they gave you, then it is probably within walking distance. The hotel I stayed with was familiar with interviewees and were able to give me a map and some directions as to how to get where I needed to be.

The interview may or may not last until 5. The lady at the interview will say that if you have a flight to catch to tell them and they will try to get your interviews done earlier... I was out by four and was one of the last ones out the door. Five pm is worst case scenario.