1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Previous Tufts interviewees

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by minnie2240, Dec 4, 2005.

1. minnie2240

minnie2240 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I have an interview at Tufts on Tuesday and need some logistical advice!

Does the interview day really last until 5? I booked a flight at 7:30 just in case but I'd like to make an earlier one if possible.

Did anyone stay at the Boston Tremont? How far is it from Tufts and can I walk it? How far is it from the airport & how much does it cost?

Thank you so much!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. silas2642

silas2642 silas2642
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I drove, and I didn't stay at the Tremont, but if it was a hotel that was suggested in the interview packet they gave you, then it is probably within walking distance. The hotel I stayed with was familiar with interviewees and were able to give me a map and some directions as to how to get where I needed to be.

The interview may or may not last until 5. The lady at the interview will say that if you have a flight to catch to tell them and they will try to get your interviews done earlier... I was out by four and was one of the last ones out the door. Five pm is worst case scenario.