1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

priceline.com for hotel?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ALI, Oct 16, 2002.

1. ALI

ALI Senior Member

I have heard some good things about priceline .com, but I don't really know how to use their "name your own price" on hotel function.
    What should I be aware of? How to get the best deal?Are the hotels decent?? Suggestion and advice are welcome

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sallycinnamon

sallycinnamon Member

hi ALI,

basically, what you do is just name the price that you would want to pay for a 2 stars, 3, 4 or 5 stars hotel in the area that you've chosen. then fill in the credit card infor and priceline does a search for you to see if any of the hotel rating that you specified accepts that price. they'll let you know 15 min after you've submitted your request. keep in mind that you HAVE to take the offer. i dont think you can change the request once they've accepted your price.
    i put down 90$ for a 4 stars hotel and got the omni hotel in downtown boston before. so i guess it worked.
    also, you can go to hotwire.com, i think they have good deals on that too..hope that helps...

- sallyc!