Primary research on Schizophrenia and Athlete's Foot

Started by franny18
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

franny18

frizzyfranniepschychie
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

My name is Francoise and I live in the UK. I am student at Longley Park in Sheffield in the UK and study health and scial care. I am doing a unit which requires to investiate and complete a report on communicable and non-communicable diseases. My choices are Athlete's Foot and Schizophrenia. Anyone that can share their knowledge, interesting facts and experiences or their opinion or the way that the media has portrayed schizophrenia and whether there is enough awareness on fungal infections such as Athlete's foot. This would be extremely helpful as I will use it as primary research.

Thank you in advance!😳
 
Hi

My name is Francoise and I live in the UK. I am student at Longley Park in Sheffield in the UK and study health and scial care. I am doing a unit which requires to investiate and complete a report on communicable and non-communicable diseases. My choices are Athlete's Foot and Schizophrenia. Anyone that can share their knowledge, interesting facts and experiences or their opinion or the way that the media has portrayed schizophrenia and whether there is enough awareness on fungal infections such as Athlete's foot. This would be extremely helpful as I will use it as primary research.

Thank you in advance!😳

And they say the English can speak English better, but the media's wrong on that too. Anyway, consider googling and using Pubmed to research these topics. This is not a forum for homework help.
 
Hi

My name is Francoise and I live in the UK. I am student at Longley Park in Sheffield in the UK and study health and scial care. I am doing a unit which requires to investiate and complete a report on communicable and non-communicable diseases. My choices are Athlete's Foot and Schizophrenia. Anyone that can share their knowledge, interesting facts and experiences or their opinion or the way that the media has portrayed schizophrenia and whether there is enough awareness on fungal infections such as Athlete's foot. This would be extremely helpful as I will use it as primary research.

Thank you in advance!😳

SDN is not for homework please seek advice from colleagues, professors, and resources of your choice.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app please excuse punctuation and spelling