Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Princeton Workbook vs. AAMC

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Focus, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Focus

Focus crazy!! 7+ Year Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Hi everyone, I am posting this for a friend.

What's everyone's opinion on the difficulties of the princeton workbook as compared to AAMC's? We were discussing this earlier, just wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanks.

- Focus
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1K Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm in the minority here, but I found that using the AAMC practice items..albeit, from 1991 for Verbal and Sci, helped alot more than the princeton review ones did.

In fact, I only used TPR for a bit of physics..the rest was kaplan. Oh, and I read over the *big* science review one afternoon, but it was just to confirm kaplan.

Do the AAMC practice items..esp. verbal. All of them.

At this point? MCAT is what..2 weeks away? Start to slow it down, but do a good 2 or 3 full length practice tests between now and next week...go over EVERY SINGLE problem that you miss, and know why you missed it.

Try to take all the AAMC tests, III and up, if you haven't already..(2 or 3 of them).

If you have taken the AAMC tests, move on to kaplan if possible.