Printer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bobdabuilda14

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Should I buy a printer or keep going to Kinkos to print whenever i need it. Currently almost done with MS3, gonna start the match process next year. I've needed to print something once a month. Can i justify the purchase for a printer for now and the next 1-2 years?

FYI I am rotating in a different state than my school so can't just go to campus to print.
 
You can buy a color printer for < $30... Your social life must be exhilarating if you're sweating $25 this hard.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do you always gotta rip on people man lmao


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
its-fun-to-do-bad-things_o_900810.gif