This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elite44331

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does it mean by "prior to marticulation?" Does it mean prior to the start of class. For example, if classes begin on June 1, and I am required to submit school official transcripts "prior to marticulation," does it mean that I have to submit these transcripts prior to June 1 which is the class begin date or do I have to submit transcripts prior to or at the time of paying the deposit for seat acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

It means prior to the start of classes. For example I have to send my transcripts to my school some time this summer.

It means prior to the start of classes. For example I have to send my transcripts to my school some time this summer.
Will they accept me prior to me submitting the official transcript if I pay the fees?

Will they accept me prior to me submitting the official transcript if I pay the fees?
I don't follow what you're asking? Schools will admit people in the winter and spring far, far before transcripts must be sent (summer).