Pritzker post-submission problem???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JumboFool

Fantasy Baseball Addict
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally submitted my Pritzker secondary, after slaving away on those essays for seemingly waaay too long.
Before I submitted, I double-checked that the essays were to my liking structurally (paragraphs, spacing, etc), but after I submitted, they reappeared on the "you can't change anything by now" screen without paragraphs!!
I'm wondering if others who have submitted Pritzker experienced the same thing. I'm thinking about sending them an email just in case, but I'd like to know if I'm the only one in this boat.

Thanks.

oh yeah, wait...+pissed+

yeah, that's the ticket.

Members don't see this ad.

I experienced the same thing. I wouldn't bother the adm office about essay structure. I am sure they are quite intelligent to know where you intended the paragraphs to be.

Just wait and relax. Also, pat yourself on the back for a job well done since their essays were thought intensive.

I had some problems also. I didn't even get to the part where we pay online.

My essays were without paragraph separations, so I mailed them a check along with a printed out version of my secondary essays.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea same **** happend with me when I submitted my secondary application to Pritzker. Hence, I'm sure it's not a problem. The amount of essays that we had to write reflects the adcom's value on the personal qualities of the applicant. I know this one girl who got in last year with a 28 MCAT and not so great gpa, but did have significant research, EC, blah blah blah.....

I still refuse to reject my belief that 80% of medical admissions is utterly and completely arbitrary!!:D

thanks for the replies, it's reassuring to know that the same thing is happening to all of us.

I agree that those essays were thought provoking. Time consuming, but worthwhile, I feel.

Just realized another small problem - I forgot to choose "UG/ undergraduate" for the title of my physics coursework series. But if the paragraph thing isn't a problem, hopefully something so minor won't be either.

Happy new year all ye fellow believers. :clap: