Forum Members Private Business of Radiation Oncology Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evilbooyaa

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are starting a private forum to have focused discussion about business of radiation oncology and, potentially, other topics related to Rad Onc that should ideally be discussed behind closed doors. There will be a higher standard for discourse in that forum than there is in this one and general dickishness will be punished with removal much more swiftly at the discretion of myself or @Neuronix .

If you would like to participate, you must meet the following criteria:
1) Radiation Oncology attending or resident
2) Able and willing to undergo physician verification and provide a work e-mail to authenticate your account.
- This involves using the first option here: https://forums.studentdoctor.net/account/upgrades
- If you created SDN with a valid work e-mail, then OK. If not, provide a .edu/.org e-mail that will allow for verification of who you are. If it is unclear whether you are a radiation oncology physician (resident/attending) you may be asked to provide additional evidence tying your e-mail to a user.
3) PM Neuronix that you have requested access so that you can be given access. He will not have direct access to who is using what e-mail for each individual user, although we may be asked to verify that certain folks are truly radiation oncologists.

To clarify, this is completely voluntary. Most discussions will still be had in the main forum.

Please have patience in regards to access as we are just starting this.

*EDIT 02/19/2020* - If you would not like either Neuronix or myself to know your identity, we can arrange for a SDN administrator who is not in the Rad Onc forum to perform the step 3 authentication as well. Please PM me or Neuronix to facilitate that, if so desired.

*EDIT 03/17/2021* - We have private discussions within the forum. We also have threads on job opportunities, locums opportunities, and non-public discussion about jobs within the private forum. Again, please PM Neuronix to request access to the private forum.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
1574718733505.png
:)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe so, although I'm not sure. PM Neuronix so we can get you add to the permission's list.

Last edited:
Please PM Neuronix to gain access. For those who have already PM'd me, I have passed your names on to Neuronix, so no need to PM again.