Private dental school grads...how much debt?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How much graduating debt?

• $0

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • $50-100K

• $100-150K

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $150-200K

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $200-250K

• $250-300K

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • $300-350K

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • $350-400K

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • $400K+

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

coolslugs

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you attending private dental schools...how much debt will you be graduating with? Feel free to list which school.

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you attending private dental schools...how much debt will you be graduating with? Feel free to list which school.

I have a feeling this might degenerate into another political debate and another cry-session about the loan situation which none of us can control . . .:corny:

Reactions: 1 user
Midwestern AZ About 70k a year for tuition and fees, add cost of living. So looking at 400k+

Members don't see this ad :)
Tuition plus fees is 80K+ at MW. Tuition alone is 65k and another 13k in fees at the bare minimum. Not to mention a guaranteed 5% increase of tuition every year!!

Don't forget interset + living --> ~500K across the board for private dental schools.

Whats ASDA done? Absolutely nothing lol

Whats ASDA done? Absolutely nothing lol

Earlier this month at National Dental Student Lobby Day, fifty-three ASDA chapters scheduled more than 175 appointments with lawmakers and staff, where students specifically lobbied on behalf of student loan refinancing and student loan interest deduction.

Earlier this month at National Dental Student Lobby Day, fifty-three ASDA chapters scheduled more than 175 appointments with lawmakers and staff, where students specifically lobbied on behalf of student loan refinancing and student loan interest deduction.

Ehh its all for show lol

Result 5% tuition increases this year for dental students at many universities throughout the country and a 2015 budget proposal aimed to make life harder for Grad student with large loans.

The freshmen at my school will pay $30,000-$40,000 more for their education than the seniors did.

Last edited:
Okay Flashes23 who is still pre-dental and has yet to take out dental school loans

Okay Flashes23 who is still pre-dental and has yet to take out dental school loans

Got accepted this year, and took out my first loan. But yeah cool guy you're cool. Want me to change my status? Will that make you feel better big boy?