Private Loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scalpel179

Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do Sallie Mae's Tuition Answer and Bank of America Educatin Maximizer loans compare? I called both and rates are entirely dependent on credit scores.

Also, does BOA require a cosigner?
 
I thought that this was too good not to pass on. I was searching for loans through Bank of America and found a higher education loan entitled: Loan to Learn. It has a lower interest rate than any I have found and there are NO origination fees. The application was easy and they have a great customer service department. Some of you might also qualify for lower interest rates with a cosigner who is a member of AARP. I received an interest rate of 8.25%. This can be furter reduced if you agree to make the interest payment with automatic withdrawl.

Hope this helps. The website is www.loantolearn.com

I am in the process of moving so I don't know how many questions I can answer. Good luck!

Scalpel179