Private Online Step 2CK Tutoring with Experienced High Scoring (280+) Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USMLE_Pro

Founder of USMLE Pro
Lifetime Donor
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm an experienced USMLE tutor with a history of great performance on USMLE exams! I have >400 hours of tutoring experience and personally scored a 281 on Step 2 CK, which I've taken within the past year.

My students spend significantly less time studying than others with similarly high scores, as I show students how to focus only on content likely to be tested and use rapid memorization strategies that also allow for long-lasting retention. I personally studied <40hrs a week during a 3-week dedicated study period for Step 2 CK, without any prior preparation. I attribute much of my USMLE success to an understanding of the psychology of multiple choice tests. I also like to think I have a good grasp of how test makers think and have consistently used this to my advantage both as a test-taker and as a tutor!

Through an online video conferencing program with screen sharing capability, the tutoring I provide can be strategy-based, content-based, or a hybrid of the two. Many students who are just starting studying benefit from a single 1-hour consultation for personalized study schedule creation and review of high-yield study strategies and efficient resource utilization. Students also find reviewing NBME self-assessment forms with me extremely helpful, as I am able to provide detailed explanations for any NBME question for those who choose to purchase these exams.

I previously worked through a well-known private tutoring company that charged students >$200/hr to work with me, but recently decided to tutor independently through Wyzant, which allows me to offer a much lower rate for the same online video conference tutoring! This platform also offers a Good Fit Guarantee, by which you can receive a full refund after your first session if you choose not to pursue further tutoring sessions with me. I'm currently doing a research year between my 3rd and 4th years of med school, so my schedule is relatively flexible. I work with students with a wide range of score goals, from students just looking to pass to students who have sought me out specifically because they are aiming to achieve extremely high scores.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. If you're interested in tutoring or want to learn about my credentials, see here for my Wyzant profile: Work With an Amazing Tutor. If you're interested in tutoring, be sure to sign up through this link as it offers a discount!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: