PRN jobs easy to pick up?

Started by 2017DPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2017DPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am about to enter PT school and I was looking into PRN's on saturdays when I graduate to help pay off my loans. I was wondering if it is relatively easy to pick up a PRN job?
 
Also: are you willing to sell your soul?

Kidding, sort of. There are some fine PRN opportunities out there. In my opinion it's a good idea to get at least a year of experience under your belt before jumping into PRN.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also: are you willing to sell your soul?

Kidding, sort of. There are some fine PRN opportunities out there. In my opinion it's a good idea to get at least a year of experience under your belt before jumping into PRN.
Thanks for the advice!