Problem-based Learning Curriculum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not just normal, it's a med student's job to complain. And on these very pages, I've seen med students complaining about med students complaining!
I bitch. Therefore, I am.

-René Descartes
- Michael Scott

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
For anyone who has attended or is attending a medical school with a problem-based learning curriculum, what did you think? Can you briefly describe what it was like learning pre-clinical basic science in this style of curriculum. Did you like it?
yes i experienced problem based learning in pre clinical sciences i am studying in KATHMANDU MEDICAL COLLEGE in NEPAL its actually really beneficial for clinical sciences because it helps you to coorelate between different subjects for example in first year we have subjects according to different systems in modules for example for the module of cardio vascular system we study the anatomy related to it then we study the physiology related to it so on same pattern with pathology , biochemistry,introduction to clinical sciences where we study clinical examination procedures regarding the cardio vascular system , microbiology related to it thats the system i followed the PBL system (problem based learning )