Problem with maintaining confidence

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iownhonda

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry guys for asking this....

I am having a hard time in maintaining my confidence level in university because of heavy course load

Got any suggestions for preventing a catastrophic downfall in university??

I am currently in my third year and have a good gpa but I don't think I can't handle it anymore!

Members don't see this ad.

Iownhonda said:

I am 23 years old and never got laid once during my undergrad due to my heavy course load. As a matter of fact I never copulated with individuals who are opposite in gender in my life period.

Is this a bad thing? Is the university bringing down my confidence level and ruining my lifestyle overall? do you think this catastophic lifestyle of mine would lead to failure when I am actually in a medical school?

Got any solutions?

2 words:

Palmela Handerson

Members don't see this ad :)
Iownhonda said:

I am having a hard time in maintaining my confidence level in university because of heavy course load

Got any suggestions for preventing a catastrophic downfall in university??

I am currently in my third year and have a good gpa but I don't think I can't handle it anymore!

Take an easy quarter. I had like the hardest quarter last quarter... but this quarter I only have two exams...and it feels so much better (lots more volunteering stuff though).

He changed the post! Lucky I quoted him before the change! He was complaining about not getting laid. The solution is easy:

Palmela Handerson

Spitting Camel said:
He changed the post! Lucky I quoted him before the change! He was complaining about not getting laid. The solution is easy:

Palmela Handerson

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ! Hilarious...

On a serious note though, as someone already suggested, take a ligther load for a quarter or two, and take classes that you might enjoy...and excersing helps out a lot too.

Sounds like it's time for a vacation. Either spend the money for a trip, or ruin your GPA and waste all that cash you put into your education.

Perfectly logical, right???

You're saying you can't handle this. That's a problem. The more you say it, the greater likelihood that it will occur. You need to start recognzing that you can do it. You can do it because you've been doing it. You need to have balance in your life, peace. Start exercising, if you're not exercising.

This is tough, but it's also rewarding and exciting and you'll make it. We've all had days of doubt. It's normal. It's natural. Enjoy your life too. Date, meet new people, find balance. you need to develp socially. Think about taking a lighter course load. You're third year, so you've most likely completed all the prereqs for medical school. Enjoy your life, trust me. Good luck.

Spitting Camel said:

Palmela Handerson

Hahaha that's awesome :laugh: