problem with private loan on H4

Started by vaish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vaish

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am on h4 and applied for private loan through Teri .I have cosigner .They are asking for F1/I-20 form,ther are saying that i can not apply without i-20 form or f1. My problem is that i want to continue on H4.

Do others who are on h4 facing the same problem / is there any other form or documents which people can send in this situation( any letter from school).
I am talking to school and bank but i want to know if anyone have faced the same problem and what are alternatives.
Any input would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
 
I am on h4 and applied for private loan through Teri .I have cosigner .They are asking for F1/I-20 form,ther are saying that i can not apply without i-20 form or f1. My problem is that i want to continue on H4.

Do others who are on h4 facing the same problem / is there any other form or documents which people can send in this situation( any letter from school).
I am talking to school and bank but i want to know if anyone have faced the same problem and what are alternatives.
Any input would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

i have h1b visa and i was thinking of going to school and start my 2 years,if we can not take loans what should we do? do you have credit? i have co-signer too,does it mean if we can not get loans so we can not study ?because i never have that much money. pls let me know
thanks
 
Last edited:
I am on h4 and applied for private loan through Teri .I have cosigner .They are asking for F1/I-20 form,ther are saying that i can not apply without i-20 form or f1. My problem is that i want to continue on H4.

Do others who are on h4 facing the same problem / is there any other form or documents which people can send in this situation( any letter from school).
I am talking to school and bank but i want to know if anyone have faced the same problem and what are alternatives.
Any input would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Hey
I don't think there is much to worry.I was told the same by a loan representative.I then talked to the financial advisor in my school & she clarified it for me by talking to the loan office.