1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

problem with private loan on H4

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by vaish, May 2, 2007.

1. vaish

2+ Year Member

I am on h4 and applied for private loan through Teri .I have cosigner .They are asking for F1/I-20 form,ther are saying that i can not apply without i-20 form or f1. My problem is that i want to continue on H4.

Do others who are on h4 facing the same problem / is there any other form or documents which people can send in this situation( any letter from school).
    I am talking to school and bank but i want to know if anyone have faced the same problem and what are alternatives.
    Any input would be highly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dr ali

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i have h1b visa and i was thinking of going to school and start my 2 years,if we can not take loans what should we do? do you have credit? i have co-signer too,does it mean if we can not get loans so we can not study ?because i never have that much money. pls let me know
    thanks

#2 dr ali, May 2, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  4. DENTZY

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hey
    I don't think there is much to worry.I was told the same by a loan representative.I then talked to the financial advisor in my school & she clarified it for me by talking to the loan office.