1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

problem with private loan on H4

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by vaish, May 2, 2007.

1. vaish

I am on h4 and applied for private loan through Teri .I have cosigner .They are asking for F1/I-20 form,ther are saying that i can not apply without i-20 form or f1. My problem is that i want to continue on H4.

Do others who are on h4 facing the same problem / is there any other form or documents which people can send in this situation( any letter from school).
    I am talking to school and bank but i want to know if anyone have faced the same problem and what are alternatives.
    Any input would be highly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dr ali

Pre-Dental
    i have h1b visa and i was thinking of going to school and start my 2 years,if we can not take loans what should we do? do you have credit? i have co-signer too,does it mean if we can not get loans so we can not study ?because i never have that much money. pls let me know
    thanks

#2 dr ali, May 2, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  4. DENTZY

Dental Student
    Hey
    I don't think there is much to worry.I was told the same by a loan representative.I then talked to the financial advisor in my school & she clarified it for me by talking to the loan office.