problem with PTCB site

Started by mizuiro
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mizuiro

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the PTCE on August 5th and received a paper telling me that my results would be online on August 14th. However, I was unable to log in. When I first clicked "forgot password", it told me that my email wasn't on file. Later, it told me that it would send me an email to reset my password....but that was at least a week ago. I tried again a few hours ago, but no email. Has anyone else had a similar problem with the site? Also, does PTCB eventually mail the results to your home address?

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Correct me if I'm wrong LT, but you don't get your certification # until you get your "you're cool" letter in the mail.

Maybe I was talking to you specifically, since you got the letter. :laugh:

To the OP:

You're not missing out on much right now. There's almost nothing useful on the PTCB site except for updating your Continuing Education credits. I've already input my 20, and they won't let me finalize them until something like August of 2010.
 
Maybe I was talking to you specifically, since you got the letter. :laugh:

To the OP:

You're not missing out on much right now. There's almost nothing useful on the PTCB site except for updating your Continuing Education credits. I've already input my 20, and they won't let me finalize them until something like August of 2010.

Oh, I don't really care, but thanks 😛 I have my license and by the time I'll need to have my CE submitted and renew my cert., I'll have my intern license.