problem with "Review Marked" option on AAMC exams

Started by premd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premd

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whenever I click the "review marked" button, it only takes me to the first marked question of each passage. Does anyone know how I can get it to show me all of them? Thanks!
 
Whenever I click the "review marked" button, it only takes me to the first marked question of each passage. Does anyone know how I can get it to show me all of them? Thanks!
I don't think it has that option. It just goes to the passages with "MARKED" questions--at least that was my experience.
 
Just scroll down to see if there are any other marked questions in that passage, if not, hit next and it will go to the next passage with a marked question.