Problem with Transcripts and Letter of Recs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phnxrider

DOctor in the making
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
When ordering my transcripts to be sent out to AACPMAS, the schools that use CREDENTIAL SOLUTIONS does not have the option of selecting AACPMAS only amcas, accomas, ect. Also, I have heard that sending letters to AACPMAS from Interfolio has not worked in the past. Can anyone who had gone through this or who is going through this please let me know what you did to overcome these issues during the application process. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
When ordering my transcripts to be sent out to AACPMAS, the schools that use CREDENTIAL SOLUTIONS does not have the option of selecting AACPMAS only amcas, accomas, ect. Also, I have heard that sending letters to AACPMAS from Interfolio has not worked in the past. Can anyone who had gone through this or who is going through this please let me know what you did to overcome these issues during the application process. Thanks.
I ran into the same issue regarding the transcripts. I had to search by state on Credential Solutions to find AACPMASs information. If you search by state, look up Massachusetts and it should pop up for transcript. I just did it yesterday so I'm not completely sure it will work, so I am waiting to hear if they have received it. As for interfolio, I am not sure why that wouldn't be working.