NickL
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I recently received an acceptance offer from Midwestern University Podiatry School. When I received the call from the faculty member, he said my offer came with some amount of Scholarship package. However, when I look at my offer letter, it does not mention anything about the Scholarship amount I would receive.
Does that happen to anyone who got accepted to Midwestern, or should I just call them to ask?
Thank you!
I recently received an acceptance offer from Midwestern University Podiatry School. When I received the call from the faculty member, he said my offer came with some amount of Scholarship package. However, when I look at my offer letter, it does not mention anything about the Scholarship amount I would receive.
Does that happen to anyone who got accepted to Midwestern, or should I just call them to ask?
Thank you!