calvnandhobbs68

I KNOW NOTHING
7+ Year Member
May 20, 2010
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Yeah the message center seems broken right now.

TraumaLlamaMD

Licensed to chill
5+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2014
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Same here, my mailbox spends a while with the circular loading icon and then shows me a blank mailbox, even though I had messages saved from earlier.

evilbooyaa

Staff member
7+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Glad I'm not the only one. Found an e-mail in my spam saying a residency program had sent ma message. Check the ERAS message center (which I didn't even know was a thing at the time of submission), wham, no messages displayed. It's been about a day since they originally sent it so I wish I could see what the residency program wanted to inquire about.

Lccjblu

7+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2010
Status
Medical Student
So... Its an hour after eras was supposedly going to issue an update... Is the system back up? My messages were working fine as far as I could tell. Just trying to figure out if I'm not receiving messages because I'm still waiting for interview confirmations

drk

5+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2013
Status
Resident [Any Field]
People are posting on other forums that when they log on to ERAS they are logging in to other peoples accounts. Also, someone was getting invites addressed to another student...the latter could have been a program error but the former is pretty concerning. No idea if its true.

calvnandhobbs68

I KNOW NOTHING
7+ Year Member
May 20, 2010
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
They just sent an email saying that's it's all working again but wtf? People logging into other people's accounts and getting other invites? I'm starting to think they really did hire the Obamacare contractor for this rollout.

drk

5+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2013
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Yeah, I got their e-mail in my personal account but it's not in the MyERAS message center....maybe it's not supposed to be? I usually always get a message in both.

Sep 27, 2014
Status
Medical Student
has anyone had any luck replying to programs through the message center? I do not think that works, either.

Cwing99

10+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2008
Status
Medical Student
You can reply as long as you see the "reply" button activated.

It works.