Problems sending Jefferson Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems sending this online secondary? I've tried 2 computers now and both are not working. Something about an error reading the client. Does anyone know a solution to the problem?

Members don't see this ad.

I was using MSIE 6.0 but that wasn't working so I switched to Netscape 4.7 and it worked fine. Others have said that this didn't help them. They said that if you just keep retrying, eventually it will accept it. Good luck. :)

I had the same problem, but I ended up just printing it and mailing it in.

Members don't see this ad :)
OK, I think I got it to work, but is there supposed to be a confirmation page that you get to? I just got a blank page after I submitted it

I had the same problems too. I called them up and the lady told me that if you try to fill in something in the comments section, then you will have problems sending it online. Stupid huh? Why have that section there if you can't even use it??? So, I tried downloading the pdf, and that was giving me problems too. I had to reboot my computer and I finally downloaded the pdf. My luck, there's no space for comments on the paper version either! I just attatched my comments at the end anyways.

The lady at the admisions office is a real sweetie though. Don't hesitate to ask anything if you are having problems.