Aug 30, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Has anyone recently been having problems with PTCAS? They have not verified one of my transcripts when I know I sent it correctly on August 8th the day my summer grades were posted (and my other transcript from my other university was received just fine). I called Customer Service on the 23rd of last week and they told me to call back the 25th if my script still wasn't posted by then. It wasn't, so I tried calling back Friday, Monday, Tuesday, and today (Wednesday) and the line was busy ALL DAY, quite literally all day. I have tried calling multiple times between regular hours 9 am to 6 pm and each time I cannot get through to customer service. I have called at least 15 times per day at intervals and I still get the busy tone every single time. The e-mail I sent to [email protected] was not replied to and I am losing my mind trying to sort this out.

I submitted my transcript 22 days ago and it still isn't posted which means my application still cannot be verified, and I have October 2nd deadlines for 3 of my schools. Is anyone else having issues or have any advice on what my next step should be? I am afraid of missing deadlines.

Jun 6, 2017
PTCAS should receive your transcript within 3-7 business days once you send it.
Sounds like you sent your transcript in a paper format. Did you instruct your registrar to attach PTCAS transcript request form?
You still have about a month, so don't freak out too much.
If PTCAS keeps denying your call or email, just have your registrar to send another one with a correct form. (Explain them that the receiver did not get the transcript first round). In the meantime, keep calling PTCAS.

It's quite strange, because they were pretty responsive every time I called in.
Hope you solve the problem!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.